Be Part of our Success Story

Our employees play an integral role in our success at Midland Marketing Coop. We work daily to maximize the success of our member-owners, which is why we’re always looking to add quality people to our team. Midland Marketing is not only a place to get a job, it is a place to start a career.  If you’re the type of person who puts their best foot forward everyday, wants to add value to their team, achieve personal growth, and is ready to go above and beyond to provide our customers with quality service and support, Midland Marketing could be the place for you. 


Join our Team

If interested in a career at Midland Marketing Coop, please view the list of current job openings below. Midland Marketing is an E-Verify participant and an equal opportunity employer.

Questions about any position can be directed to Liesel Sims-Staab at 785-628-3221 or the location coordinator where the position exists. Interested applicants can apply online by clicking on the box below. Hard copies can be picked up and returned to Midland Marketing’s main office at 219 East 9thStreet in Hays.

View our Current Job Openings:

Custom Applicator - Plainville 

Custom Applicator - Palco

Grain Elevator Operator - LaCrosse

Fuel Truck Driver

Seasonal Harvest Help

Download PDF Application
Apply Online 
Download Disclosure Form

 



Benefits

Midland Marketing takes pride in being able to provide full-time employees with a solid compensation package. 

Benefits

  • Health and Dental is offered through Blue Cross Blue Sheild. We pay 100% of the employee premium and 75% of the family premium. 
  • Health Saving Account options availble with high deductible health plans. 
  • Vision options are offered through Vision Care Direct. We pay 100% of the employee premium and 75% of the family premium.
  • Life Insurance is offered through Mutual of Omaha. We pay 75% of the Employee premium. Dependent life can also be added at the employee's expense. 
  • Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance through Mutual of Omaha. We pay 100% of the employee premium. 
  • MASA Emergency Medical Transport Insurance is paid 100% by the company. 
  • Supplemental Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity plans are offered from Allstate at the employee's expense. 

Retirement

  • Pension, 3% contribution requried for all employees, 7% match from employer. 
  • 401K, contribtuion is optional. The company will match .25% up to 5%.

Additional 

  • Sick Leave.
  • Paid Vacation after first year of employment.
  • Seven Paid Holidays.
  • Employee Profit Sharing Program.
  • Employee Discount 10% off Midland Products.

Why Work at Midland Marketing?

Western Kansas has many great employment opportunities, but working for Midland Marketing offers so much more than just a competitive salary and great benefits.

We offer peace of mind. Between offering good salaries and great benefits, our employees can sleep at night knowing that when life happens, their families will be covered.

We offer a welcoming and positive work environment. Midland Marketing believes that anyone can be an asset to our team if you bring a positive attitude, a collaborative mindset, and have the drive to make a real difference.

We are a family friendly company. We know that the most important people in your life are the ones at home. We encourage our employees to be involved in the events that their families are taking part in. We do our best every day to have all employees’ home for their kids after school events, and our management offers as much flexibility as possible when these events occur during work.

We want our employees to be embedded in the communities they are a part of.  Whether it is the local rural fire department, EMS, Civic or church groups, little league coaches, etc., we encourage our employees to take pride in the communities that they live in and raise their families.

We support our farmers. Farmers and their families only make up about 2% of the United States population, and they can feed the other 98% of Americans through their hard work and perseverance. Being able to support these farmers in their efforts is so rewarding. Our employees go home each night knowing they made a difference and helped support our local farmers and United States agriculture.  

We are performance driven. We believe in doing things as efficiently as possible and maximizing our time, and resources. The more efficient we are the more successful our farmers are.